ENTOMBED SOULS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ENTOMBED SOULS

GAMING GUILD OF GOOD OLD DORKY FOLKS

Actively Searching for DayZ Setup

2 posters

NDA Lifted

shreff

NDA Lifted Empty NDA Lifted

Post  shreff Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:24 pm

Looks like the NDA lifted and sites are starting to post some good stuff.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Remm
    Remm

NDA Lifted Empty Re: NDA Lifted

Post  Remm Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:14 am

nice links, thanks shreff. Should be fun.

I am looking into using Skype as our Comms for the game, its free, its clear, its easy to use. I will let everyone know if i can figure out a way to create a virtual conference room using it so we can just call into that instead of each other each time. Second choice will be a teamspeak server rental, looking into both. Will know soon.

As far as i know we are set for Guild Launch, as soon as i get the final word on server etc, will let yall know. Its less than a month until release, woot.
    Remm
    Remm

Post  Remm Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:45 am

Email last night from Origin:

"We're one step closer to the official launch of Star Wars™: The Old Republic™. The Pre-Launch Guild Program* will end on 12/2/11 at 11:59 p.m. CST so that guilds can be assigned to servers for Early Game Access.†

This is your last chance to:
    • Make any changes to your guild
    • Ensure your guild meets requirements for deployment into the game††
    • Designate your guild's Allies and Adversaries
    • Review pending guild application requests

Prior to Early Game Access, you will be notified by email to check the website for your guild's deployment status. For more information, please read the Guilds FAQ or contact Customer Service at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Please double check and verify you all are good with the guild settings before Friday, we are set to be locked in for early launch. I picked the following parameters:

Guild Name: Entombed Souls
    Sever: East Coast USA
    Type: PVE
    Side: Empire
    Setting: Moderate Players (10-20 hours per week)

For guild settings right now its Remm as GM and my brother as an officer, just for invite purposes and whatever. Once we get going we will alter as needed, the guild structure for us will be simple, go at it. I don't want WoW sense of structure with DKP and all that shit that makes life hell and controversial, not knowing what raids or end game stuff is going to look like is good in a sense, see how it all panes out.

In game comms, i am leaning to Teamspeak over Ventrillo just for the sake of price. I tried to get Skype settings for groups, but seems just a bit complicated for what i want. Will let you know on that end when it gets setup.

Shreff - get a MIC... lolz.... i know your shy dude, but would be awesome to know whats going on in your head sometimes.

shreff

Post  shreff Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:11 pm

I actually just picked up a new headset, with a mic, over the weekend.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 12:18 am