ENTOMBED SOULS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ENTOMBED SOULS

GAMING GUILD OF GOOD OLD DORKY FOLKS

Actively Searching for DayZ Setup

3 posters

PAX pug raid

Altair
    Altair

PAX pug raid Empty PAX pug raid

Post  Altair Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:14 pm

Here's a raid from PAX, where the DEV's were not the raiders. One is giving them advice on what to do in raid. It's 2 parts.

Altair
    Altair

PAX pug raid Empty Re: PAX pug raid

Post  Altair Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:18 pm

Remm
    Remm

Post  Remm Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:49 pm

The cheering was kinda funny, i like the looks of all the characters at the raiding level, looks pretty tight. The fight seems meh, no moving target at all i suppose. All comes down to MMO raiding, but i guess there really isn't much you can do to jazz that aspect up.

I've pushed my account to my brother for now to play around, i just haven't had the time at night to play and well he won't get burned out like i do on stuff, so I want to keep it fresh for release or Guild Beta... which i have not heard about yet.

Altair
    Altair

Post  Altair Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:56 pm

Hey a bit off topic here but how are you guys from the wake of the hurricane in CT?

All I got was wind and rain in PA but no damage at all at my place.
    Remm
    Remm

Post  Remm Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:37 am

Lots of flooding issues, power outages from tree falls and whatnot, it was pretty bad overall i guess. Didn't seem too bad of a storm, but the amount of rain was crazy and our power grid is old as dirt so it doesn't take much to drop power. Luckily for me our house only lost power for about a two hour stint on Sunday night, so not bad. My brother lost power for about 3 days and there are about 100,000 households still without power in the boondocks of CT.
    shreff

Post  shreff Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:11 pm

Glad you made it through ok. It wasn't too bad in Philadelphia, but I had a few friends that live at the Jersey Shore stay with me for the weekend. It sounds like it hit pretty hard in Jersey.
    Remm
    Remm

Post  Remm Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:40 pm

shreff wrote:Glad you made it through ok. It wasn't too bad in Philadelphia, but I had a few friends that live at the Jersey Shore stay with me for the weekend. It sounds like it hit pretty hard in Jersey.

Yeah i think Jersey and Vermont were probably the worst hit. Our office in Jersey is still closed due to high water in the town still, they got the brunt of actual hurricane. VT just got dumped on with rain, 10+ inches in about 4 hours, flooded all over the state.
    Altair
    Altair

Post  Altair Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:58 pm

Glad y'all are ok whichever state you're from.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 1:33 am