ENTOMBED SOULS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ENTOMBED SOULS

GAMING GUILD OF GOOD OLD DORKY FOLKS

Actively Searching for DayZ Setup

+2
Remm
Altair
6 posters

The holy trinity

Poll

Which are you interested in most with TOR?

[ 2 ]
    The holy trinity Bar_left29%The holy trinity Bar_right [29%] 
    [ 3 ]
    The holy trinity Bar_left43%The holy trinity Bar_right [43%] 
    [ 2 ]
    The holy trinity Bar_left28%The holy trinity Bar_right [28%] 

Total Votes: 7
    Poll closed
    Altair
    Altair

The holy trinity Empty The holy trinity

Post  Altair Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:46 pm

From the classical 3 positions in MMO's which interested you the most?

I myself am leaning towards the Sith Juggernaut (Tank spec).
    Remm
    Remm

The holy trinity Empty Re: The holy trinity

Post  Remm Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:18 am

I will vote for DPS as Most Wanting, but am willing to do any of the three, in rank it would be DPS > Healer > Tank...
    Feallthas
    Feallthas

Post  Feallthas Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:23 pm

I have no idea on the classes really, haven't spent much time researching into it. I know I wouldn't mind playing any three of the roles, though I think I'd rather DPS -> Tank -> Heals. Though who knows once I start playing.
    Shipmate
    Shipmate

The holy trinity Empty This is Interesting.

Post  Shipmate Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:25 pm

So ES is moving to SWTOR? How do I get involved? Look forward to talking with others from the past.
    Remm
    Remm

Post  Remm Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:10 pm

Shipmate wrote:So ES is moving to SWTOR? How do I get involved? Look forward to talking with others from the past.

Pretty easy Ship, just go to the SWTOR website and pre-buy the game and join up with the guild before launch, or you can just wait for release and join up once the server is chosen, either way. Glad to have ya on board.
    shreff

Post  shreff Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:48 pm

I'm willing to fill any role that we need. I'll probably pick my class based on what roles we need. With eight of us, we probably need 2 tanks and 2 healers at least, so that we can run two groups in flashpoints.
    Darkadin
    Darkadin

Post  Darkadin Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:00 am

Worth pointing out that right now you can *NOT* change the advanced class of a character. You can change what talent trees you put points into, but not the AC. So, unless you really want to play a certain AC, I'd suggest picking a tank or healing AC to start. You can spec a tank class with pure dps talents and be pretty comparable to the "pure" dps ACs, but later if you want to tank instead of dps (or vice-versa) you can change how you spent your talents and change roles. But if you pick one of the pure dps ACs like Assassin, then you are forever a single role character.
    Feallthas
    Feallthas

Post  Feallthas Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:08 am

Darkadin wrote:Worth pointing out that right now you can *NOT* change the advanced class of a character. You can change what talent trees you put points into, but not the AC. So, unless you really want to play a certain AC, I'd suggest picking a tank or healing AC to start. You can spec a tank class with pure dps talents and be pretty comparable to the "pure" dps ACs, but later if you want to tank instead of dps (or vice-versa) you can change how you spent your talents and change roles. But if you pick one of the pure dps ACs like Assassin, then you are forever a single role character.

Suck ...

Because I was leaning toward Assassin.
    Remm
    Remm

Post  Remm Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:22 am

Dude if Assassin is what you would like to play go for it... to be honest if you want to DPS then go for it..

Would rather everyone here be happy with their choice and play their ass off and have fun then to just role a hybrid just to fill a role.

We will have plenty of us rolling both a tank and healer hybrid to get us into and through the game. Assassins are cool as shit bro, go for it.

We will get final details when we do.
    shreff

Post  shreff Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:41 am

I read that Assassin has a tanking tree. One article I read said it is currently one of the best tanks in game, and it looks like it will be fun to play as DPS as well. An interesting mix of melee and spells.
    Feallthas
    Feallthas

Post  Feallthas Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:09 pm

shreff wrote:I read that Assassin has a tanking tree. One article I read said it is currently one of the best tanks in game, and it looks like it will be fun to play as DPS as well. An interesting mix of melee and spells.

Nice .. might have to look into that. If it does have a tank tree, then I'll definitely go Assassin so that I can DPS/Tank.

Though it would be surprising. That means that the Sith Inquisitor can fulfill all four roles. Healer/Ranged DPS as a sorcerer, and Tank/Melee DPS as an assassin.
    shreff

Post  shreff Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:38 pm

I'm leaning towards a healer, so I'll probably go SI Sorcerer, IA Operative, or BH Mercenary. I'll probably pick my class based on which one is under represented in the guild.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 2:35 am