ENTOMBED SOULS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ENTOMBED SOULS

GAMING GUILD OF GOOD OLD DORKY FOLKS

Actively Searching for DayZ Setup

3 posters

PVP or PVE

Poll

PVP or PVE

[ 1 ]
    PVP or PVE Bar_left20%PVP or PVE Bar_right [20%] 
    [ 3 ]
    PVP or PVE Bar_left60%PVP or PVE Bar_right [60%] 
    [ 1 ]
    PVP or PVE Bar_left20%PVP or PVE Bar_right [20%] 

Total Votes: 5
    Poll closed
    Remm
    Remm

PVP or PVE Empty PVP or PVE

Post  Remm Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:03 am

Server Choice, again majority rules, poll will remain open as long as Pre-Launch Guild can be changed.
    Altair
    Altair

PVP or PVE Empty Re: PVP or PVE

Post  Altair Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:36 am

Am I the only open world pvp freak in here?
    Remm
    Remm

Post  Remm Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:27 pm

Altair wrote:Am I the only open world pvp freak in here?

See this is the thing, i don't mind real world PVP, except it turns into a grave fest of just 1 vs 15 or so... but no not the only one... i put Don't Care.
    Darkadin
    Darkadin

Post  Darkadin Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:03 am

I pretty much feel like if I'm out questing I want to be out questing and left alone, and if I'm in the mood for PvP then I queue for it.

World PvP might be a bit more dynamic in that you can get calls for help and turn into a big battle and be more free form, but the rare times it happens doesn't offset the annoyance and pointlessness of world ganking for me. Good, open PvP needs to be designed into the game for me to enjoy it - and I haven't seen anything in TOR that points to that.
    Altair
    Altair

Post  Altair Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:15 pm

I don't know, maybe it's just me, but I love the feeling of an adrenaline rush. Like questing and leveling in ashenvale (in WoW) and seeing a high lvl alliance and then ducking behind a tree, hoping he didn't see me. All the while slowly sneaking away.

Or getting revenge on that alliance that killed you 10 minutes ago and seeing him now busy with a mob and returning the gank favor.

While yes it does suck to be jumped by 10 guys and get corpse camped. It sucks just as hard in PVE to be out questing and then while you are killing stuff a higher lvl and his buddies flag and stand in your way trying for you to hit them so you et flagged also. I started on a pve server in WoW but learned how to play the game well on a PvP server.

Again this is my opinion and I will play where you guys go.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 3:16 am