ENTOMBED SOULS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ENTOMBED SOULS

GAMING GUILD OF GOOD OLD DORKY FOLKS

Actively Searching for DayZ Setup

3 posters

Mood within guild

Altair
    Altair

Mood within guild Empty Mood within guild

Post  Altair Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:40 pm

Hello guys,

The fact that we haven't raided in a long while has gotten old. The mood is poor. Raids are 8 spots and we have 7 right now. The long of the short is that we either:
    A) Quit ES and join another guild (but I have grown to like you mugs and have known yas for around 5 years or so...some of you as far back as the guild U.S. with the fishes and smokeater back in the Burning Crusades days) so this will not work for me.

B) As a collective guild, merge with another guild and become a 2nd raid group within that guild picking up the 1 or 2 people we would need as a guild.

C) Recruit the people we need into ES.

Any other possible solutions that you may have feel free to post in this thread. For me choice B or C work but A is out.
    Altair
    Altair

Mood within guild Empty Re: Mood within guild

Post  Altair Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:44 pm

Remm
    Remm

Post  Remm Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:37 pm

I am completely open to suggestions.... the Exo and Coffee departure totally threw me for a surprise. I was having a good time keeping the guild to a 10man deal... but i honestly don't want to put in time being a GM or anything like that. So i would be down with a guild merger or joining somewhere or whatever. Up to you guys honestly, you are all on more than i am... and know the feeling of guild let down... which i apologize for.
    Altair
    Altair

Post  Altair Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:09 pm

Remm wrote:I am completely open to suggestions.... the Exo and Coffee departure totally threw me for a surprise. I was having a good time keeping the guild to a 10man deal... but i honestly don't want to put in time being a GM or anything like that. So i would be down with a guild merger or joining somewhere or whatever. Up to you guys honestly, you are all on more than i am... and know the feeling of guild let down... which i apologize for.

No need to apologize, Pete. I think that a move to a whole new guild but with our core being able to raid together with 1 or 2 exceptions might be what we are looking for. Takes away some responsibilities off of Pete's shoulders as GM also. I am going to talk to the leader of the guild I linked above (if totem didn't talk with them) and I will let you know on here.

If a merger happens, keep ES as an alt guild in case we need to come back (like in U.S. way back when)

Altair
    Altair

Post  Altair Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:13 pm

Well, if we want to join we are all invited to join.
    Remm
    Remm

Post  Remm Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:38 am

I will promote one of my alts to GM of Entombed to keep the name and probably level alts with it or whatever. So we can always move back if things don't work out.

Altair
    Altair

Post  Altair Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:21 pm

I kept my alts in ES, look me up ingame : Drak'ar and I can get someone to invite...same with mumbo as well, he can ask.

Also sign up @ http://darkenclave.enjin.com/home
    derthan
    derthan

Post  derthan Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:00 am

Are you scrubs still playing games? Sheesh!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content